Share this Product
More from this collection
PINTY PLUS ART - CHROME EFFECT
This very popular chrome effect spray will provide stunning brightness and shine for your project. Providing a new lease of life to a variety of materials.
Applications & features:
- Quick-drying spray paint for decorative purposes.
- Use on metal, glass, wickerwork, ceramics and most plastic materials.
- You can achieve excellent results when applied indoors on such items as candelabras, vases & picture frames.
Spreading: 200ml = 1 m2; 400ml = 2 m2
Drying time: dry in 30 minutes
Repainted: 1 hour
How to apply:
1. The surface to be painted must be clean, dry and free of any contaminants. Shake the can vigorously for 1 minute after the mixing balls can be heard.
2. Spray from a distance of 25-30 cm, applying thin and quick layers, first horizontally and then vertically. To obtain uniform coverage and reduce the risk of paint runs it is generally advisable to spray two thin layers rather than one thick layer.
3. Once the operation is completed reverse the can and push the nozzle until only gas comes out in order to avoid blockage of the nozzle.
Do not use on devices connected to the power grid and only apply in well ventilated areas.
Avoid handling painted objects.
After completion, the surface should not be rubbed, varnished or treated with any cleaner or solvent otherwise it may lose the glossy finish.
If used on painted surfaces that are well adhered, then please lightly sand before applying. If the paint is flaking or bubbled, remove it before applying. We recommend using the Greenox paint stripper.