Share this Product
More from this collection
REENOX - PAINT STRIPPER
This is fast-acting paint remover will make quick work of the job in hand. It has low toxicity and is therefore suitable for DIY jobs.
Conveniently it can be removed with water.
This product can also be used as a de-carbonising agent.
- Fast-acting paint remover to be used on: alkyd, acrylic, cellulose, vinyl, with oil, polyester and polyurethane, epoxy varnish, etc.
- Decarbonising cleaning agent suitable for engines, injectors, carburettors, mechanical seals etc...
How to apply:
1. Shake the can vigorously for one minute after the mixing ball sound starts.
2. Spray plenty of the product on the surface to be stripped and leave the product for a few minutes (between 1 and 15 min. depending on the type of paint to be stripped, the thickness, and the number of layers.
3. Finally wash the surface with soap and water to completely remove residues.
Apply a second layer if you desired to remove toughest older paints.
Do not use on devices connected to the power grid and apply in ventilated areas.